There is NO GUARANTEES to how your skin will hold the pigment and how well you will heal. Your skin chemistry and lifestyle play a HUGE role in your results that is outside of the artist, and everybody heals and holds different.
Please do not move forward with this procedure if you are not willing to get the required touch ups or follow the aftercare.
This is a build up process and is done in two sessions. Three sessions may be needed if we are doing a rework/cover-up of an old tattoo, or if your skin is problematic.
ENFORCED COVID19 POLICIES DURING THIS TIME:
-Please come to your appointment alone. We cannot allow any accompanying guests at this time.
-Clients must wear a face mask at all times and will be asked to wash hands upon entry and hand washing/sanitizer often while in the shop.
-We do not have drinking water available at this time so feel free to bring your own.
-The door remains locked to the public so email when you arrive or at your appointment time and I will let you in.
-If you are feeling ill, or have been around anyone feeling ill, or show any signs or symptoms, please reschedule your appointment. If you show up and show any symptoms you will be turned away and deposit forfeited.
- There is a 15 minute late policy and 72 hour cancellation policy. If you are late or cancel within 72 hours, your appointment and deposit is forfeited.
- You must be at least 18 years old with valid photo ID.
- I cannot tattoo you if you are taking blood thinning medication or antibiotics as they may have an affect on healing.
- Please do not take blood thinners at least 24 hours before your appointment. This includes baby aspirin, alcohol, and caffeine, unless advised by a physician. This will help in pigment retention.
- Please do not come to your appointment if you are sick or on antibiotics. You will need to reschedule and this will result in a deposit forfeit. No exceptions
- I cannot tattoo you if you are pregnant or nursing as a precaution.
- If you get Botox, please do so at least 2 weeks prior or post procedure.
- If you wish to have your eyebrows waxed, threaded, or tinted prior to your eyebrow session, please do so at least 72 hours prior. If you wish to have your eyelashes tinted or lifted prior to your eyeliner session, please do so at least 72 hours prior.
- If you have previous permanent makeup, you must be approved before booking an appointment. Not all work can be covered!
- If you've had chemotherapy or used Accutane, the body is compromised and you must wait at least 6 months(chemo) or 1 year(accutane) before getting any procedure done for optimal healed results and retention.
- Do not come in with a tan/sunburned face. The tan will exfoliate taking color with it as it fades, and your cosmetic tattoo will heal poorly. You will need to reschedule if you come in with a tanned or burnt face and this will result in a deposit forfeit.
- Guests are not allowed in the procedure room and minors/toddlers/infants/pets are not allowed in the shop. Please avoid bringing anybody with you to your appointment if possible, but if you must bring a guest, there is a waiting area in the shop but please ask them to be respectful of our session.
- ***Please be respectful and refrain from the use of your phone during our session.
- Please come in wearing no facial makeup if possible. Your face will get messy and your bare skin and undertones will need to be assessed.
- There can be no cuts, sores, lacerations, blemishes of any kind on the area being tattooed. You will need to reschedule and this will result in a deposit forfeit.
- Getting the procedure done while on your menstrual cycle will make you hyper-sensitive to pain and may cause excess bleeding. Please plan accordingly.
- If you work out regularly, your tattoo will fade faster due to salt and sweat production. In the instance where you are very active and frequently sweaty, please understand your tattoo may fade faster. *YOU CAN'T WORK OUT FOR 14 DAYS AFTER YOUR PROCEDURE. THIS IS SIGNIFICANT IN GETTING GOOD HEALED RESULTS. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND BEFORE BOOKING.
- Lifestyle (excessive alcohol or drug use, smoking, sun exposure, swimming, exercise, skin care regimen with acids/retinols/AHA's/chemical peels/etc.) all have an affect on healed results and how well/long you hold pigment.
- Fading will happen to each procedure and we do not have control over your body's healing process or skin's ability to hold pigment. You may still need to pencil in your brows after you are healed. You must do your part on all things listed above to ensure the most optimal results. To preserve the skin, annual touch ups will not be done any sooner than 1 year from your last procedure, and I encourage each of my clients to wear their permanent makeup as long as possible between sessions. It is important to me to maintain the integrity of your skin as best as possible.
BALANCE IS DUE AT THE END OF THE FIRST SESSION.
I TAKE CASH, ZELLE, OR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD.
CREDIT/DEBIT CARD PAYMENTS ADD 8.25% TAX
LASH ENHANCEMENT CLIENTS ONLY:
- If you wear contacts please bring your glasses with you the day of procedure, or have somebody drive you to your appointment. Contacts can't be worn the day of procedure, and 3 days following.
- I cannot tattoo your eyeliner if you have eyelash extensions. Please get any lash extensions removed at least 3 days prior to your session. If you wish to have lash extensions please do so 6 weeks after your touch up session when fully healed.
- If you wish to have Lash Lifts or Lash Tints, they must be done at least 1 week before your session, or 6 weeks after your touch up session.
- IF YOU HAVE A HISTORY OF COLD SORES (EVEN IF YOU'VE ONLY HAD ONE IN YOUR LIFE) IT IS IMPORTANT TO PRE-MEDICATE WITH AN ANTI-VIRAL TO PREVENT AN OUTBREAK. YOU CAN GET THIS PRESCRIPTION FROM YOUR DOCTOR AND THEY WILL ADVISE WHEN TO TAKE IT. TYPICALLY 5 DAYS BEFORE, THE DAY OF, AND 5 DAYS AFTER YOUR PROCEDURE.
- NO LIP FILLER 6 WEEKS PRIOR TO YOUR PROCEDURE OR 6 WEEKS FOLLOWING.
- PLEASE START TO EXFOLIATE YOUR LIPS AT LEAST 5 DAYS BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- IF YOU HAVE NATURALLY HYPER-PIGMENTED LIPS, MORE THAN 2 SESSIONS WILL LIKELY BE NEEDED TO GET THE DESIRED RESULT. PLEASE TAKE THIS INTO CONSIDERATION WHEN BOOKING.
If you have any questions on any of the above or in general, please feel free to email me at anytime keLLLLydean@gmail.com