POWDER BROWS $500
includes initial & 6-12 week follow up
ANNUAL REFRESH $250
Anything over 18 months from your last session is full price.
EYEBROW CORRECTION OR REWORK - BY CONSULTATION ONLY
(GOING OVER ANY OLD TATTOO WORK IS DONE ON A STRICT CASE BY CASE BASIS.
YOU MUST BE APPROVED PRIOR TO BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT.)
A $100 non-refundable deposit is required to book
and will come off the price at your appointment.
THIS PRICING IS FOR HOUSTON ONLY.
PRICING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME.
CLICK HERE FOR OUT OF STATE PRICING
Your eyebrows will appear more dark, bold, and defined when they are first done. They will soften & fade 30-50% in color and "shrink" a bit in size. Patience is key!
3-4 hours after the procedure, clean the treated area with water and a damp cotton ball. Pat dry with a clean paper towel. The night of your procedure, wash your brows gently with a fragrance free, gentle soap (Cetaphil, Dove, Dial). You will do this once in the morning and once at night for the next 10 days. Always pat dry after washing.
For the following 24-48 hours after the procedure, blot throughout the day with a clean paper towel to absorb any lymph fluid. This prevents larger scabs from forming later on.
For 14 days:
Absolutely no sun or tanning.
No makeup on or near the treated area.
No sleeping on the face.
No direct showering on the face. Wash face in the sink.
Do not work out the day of procedure.
Let scabbing/flakes naturally fall off. Do not pick. PICKING CAN CAUSE SCARRING AND PIGMENT LOSS.
Do not scrub the area for a month.
WHAT TO EXPECT
(please note that this timeline is estimated)
DAY 1-2: MY BROWS ARE SO DARK!
Your brows are darker, bolder, and more solid than your healed result will be.
There may be minimal swelling. DO NOT TOUCH.
Day 3-5: MY BROWS ARE SUPER ITCHY AND DRY!
Your eyebrows may begin to itch and the pigment may appear raised.
The tattoo will start to flake and get dry. DO NOT TOUCH.
Day 7-10: MY BROWS ARE FLAKING AND FALLING OFF!
Your brows will be dry for a few days. Wait it out and let flaking naturally fall off. DO NOT PICK!
Day 10-14: MY BROWS ARE GONE!
Once all the dead skin has fallen off, the tattoo may seem light, faded, patchy, and as if you've lost a lot of color. This is normal.
Day 14-28: MY BROWS ARE COMING BACK!
The tattoo will slowly take on more color during this time period, and may still look patchy and uneven.
You must give it the full 6 week duration to heal to see the final color outcome.
At this point you may wear a powder makeup (something easy to wipe off) to hide any bare spots before your second session.
It is common for some areas to fade more than others. This is part of the healing process and any fine adjustments will be made at your second appointment.
CLICK HERE FOR Policies
- You may use a good sunscreen on your healed eyebrows.
- The use of Retin-A, Tretinoin, retinols, AHAs, Benzoyl Peroxide, or any other rapid skin exfoliant used regularly on the forehead area will cause your eyebrows to prematurely fade. Chemical/acid peels, and exfoliating face washes can also do this.
- Sun and UV rays will prematurely fade your eyebrows, and could result in change of color. You can protect them by wearing a hat or sunscreen if you know you will be exposed to sun for a long period.
- Smoking and excessive alcohol/drug use may cause premature fading and/or blurred strokes.
- If your skin is oily, please understand that you will have softer results and may require additional procedures.
- The better condition your skin is in, the better the final result of your permanent cosmetics will be.
- Annual touch ups are recommended for maintenance. Without occasional touch ups, your brows will fade with time. Fading varies per person.
A POWDER BROW is a technique of cosmetic tattooing done with a tattoo machine and a grouping of needles, mimicking the look of a light dusted powder makeup. It is not done in hair strokes.
Powder brows are typically done in two sessions 6 to 12 weeks apart. Annual touch ups are common for maintenance. Fading and future touch ups needed varies per person.
A powder brow is the best choice for those with oily, darker, acne prone, problematic, or more mature skin types, though it looks great on normal to dry skin types as well.
An all-around universal procedure!